Why work with us?
- Keep up to date with product development roadmap from Headquarter by understanding in details the hypothesis, pain points, and solutions being developed
- Evaluate business requirements, user feedback, market and user insights; assimilate and translate these into focused user problems and user stories
- Take ownership of product features development with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time
- Collaborate with other teams on development, QC and release of product and balance of resources to ensure success for the product
- Monitor product performance with a keen eye for identifying what metrics are important
- Other ad-hoc research tasks as directed by Line Manager